1. Choose the appropriate enrollment link (personal or commercial) at the
top of any page and fill out the enrollment form.
2. Upon submission you will receive a letter (by
postal mail) with your first-time login instructions (instructions are also posted below.)
USERNAME: Your initial username is the letters MBCO followed by the last four digits of the primary account holder’s SSN or TIN. For joint accounts, only one of the account holders is the primary. For Business
accounts, use the Tax Identification Number if applicable.
Sample: SSN= 123-45-6789 Username= mbco6789.
PASSWORD: Your initial password is provided in the mailed letter. Enter the 16 characters with no dashes or spaces. The initial password is not case sensitive.
Upon successful entry of the initial username and password you will be sent to a security enrollment page.
1. Create a word or phrase for the authentication phrase space. *NOTE* If you ever attempt to log into your account and the picture and phrase are not familiar DO NOT log into the system. Simply close the internet banking window and start over.
2. Choose three (3) questions and answer them. One of these questions must be answered each time the account is accessed. If there is more than one owner of the account choose questions
to which you will both know the answer.
3. On the next page you will be asked to create a new password and answer two (2) more questions. These questions will only be used if you forget your password. Your new password must contain at least 6 characters; at least 4 characters must be letters, at least 1 number, and at least 1 special character (!,?,.,^, etc.). A list of unauthorized characters is provided at the top of the
password page. Passwords are not case sensitive. Here are some password samples: abcd1?-- $1welcome1$-- #GoVols2009--HORNET?1998
If you forget your password do not attempt it more than two (2) times, you will be locked out temporarily. Simply click “forgot password” underneath the password field, re-enter your username, and answer the questions when prompted. You will then be asked to create a new password (you may use an old one). If you do not know your username send an email to:
. Your username will be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
Online Banking with Quicken® and QuickBooks®
Consolidate and organize your financial information.
Quicken is the personal financial software that makes money
management a breeze. That's why so many people use it to create budgets
and plans, track their spending, savings and tax data. QuickBooks is the
#1 rated small business accounting software.
You can sync your Medina Banking Company online banking account directly
to your Quicken or QuickBooks products.